Universal Motorbike Stand
Manufacturer details: Louis
It all began with a small motorcycle workshop in Hamburg. Since then, Louis has become Europe's largest motorcycle and leisure retailer. And even now, after more than three quarters of a century, we at Louis are no less passionate about life on two wheels.
Catalogue page: 522
For motorbikes with square swing arm. Thanks to the adjustable crossbar and the elongated longitudinal struts, this sturdy stand can be used with virtually all motorbikes with a square swing arm.
- The license plate does not get in the way when the motorcycle is being jacked up.
- With its excellent leverage and practical handle, the vehicle can be jacked up effortlessly and safely.
- The rubber-coated swing-arm adaptors prevent scratches on the swing arm.
- The stand is easy to dismantle and packs away compactly.
- Galvanized and polished finish.
- Distance of the adaptors from the floor is approx. 35 cm
- Inside spacing of the adaptors can be adjusted from 17 cm up to approx. 34 cm
- Stand depth approx. 45 cm
- Max. load 150 kg