Manufacturer details: Daytona Stiefel
The perfect motorcycle boots
Daytona motorcycle boots are the epitome of the expression "Made in Germany": vast experience and know-how, sophisticated design, carefully selected materials and meticulous workmanship. This in fact applies for the entire Daytona range; from light short shaft boots through to the legendary touring boots and hard shell racing boots.
No wonder therefore that the Daytona products are serial winners of comparative tests in the trade press, irrespective of whether the focus is on safety, comfort, workmanship or handling.
Daytona boots do come at a price - but it's well worth paying. This is not least because Daytonas keep giving their owners a great deal of pleasure after many years of intensive motorcycle riding.
In a nutshell, if you've ever put Daytonas on your feet then you'll know that any other motorcycle boot just isn't good enough.
QUALITY MADE IN GERMANY!
By purchasing this item you have chosen a premium-quality product with superior German workmanship. This internationally acknowledged mark of quality means that this product is the result of efficiently coordinated development and production processes, technological expertise, continuous quality controls.
Performed inner sole
- For all daytona models -
- Adapts individually to the foot
- Absorbs the moisture of the foot
- Drys out very fast using PFI-tested 2-layer fleece
- Feather light
- Washable (washing temperature should not exceed 30° Celsius)
- Remains flexible and enables non-tiring walking
- Comfortable foot surface, abrasion-resistant, colour-fast and with massaging action
- 100 % ventilated, providing excellent foot and shoe breathability
- Well insulated
- Chemically neutral fibres
- thickness forefoot 2 mm
Material: 50% polyester, 50% viscose