Children Motorbike, Red
Balance Bike In Motorbike Design
- The Children's Moto is a pushalong motorbike-style trike for 2- to 4-year-olds.
- It is made entirely of PE plastic (except for the steel wheel axles) and has GS safety certification.
- The trike is very sturdy and weighs only 1,250 grams.
- It will help develop your child's balance and coordination.
- The child should be at least tall enough to put his/her feet on the ground when sitting on the Moto.
- Dimensions: height: 392 mm width: 275 mm, length: 550 mm
- seat height: 310 mm
- Max. weight of child: 30 kg
- Colour: red
- Should only be used under adult supervision.
- Do not use on public roads.
- Do not use on uphill or downhill gradients to avoid serious risk of injury.
Test reportsIssue 01-2004
In its "What's new in the world of biking?" section, "mopped" magazine said:
- "Even Leo did not manage to break the Kindermoto. Now that's says a lot for it."
"Motorrad Aktuell" wrote in its NEWS column:
- "Kindermoto is the hottest new toy for youngsters. Specially designed for very young children, the trike comes with a price tag of EUR20. ..."